How I edit my pictures | Free Photo Editing Applications for Mobile

Photography is not only about clicking pictures in a generally major way. There's a crucial side of photography which I'm going to basically discuss with you all in this post, which is quite significant. Photo Editing can cause a huge impact on your photographs. No matter how beautifully you particularly capture pictures, photo editing actually is something which will for the most part bring out the best version of your picture. So here I am, with my own photo editing experience. How I edit my pictures, which mobile applications I use for the same (which literally are all free), and how I try to bring out the really the best from my clicks; I'm going to share each small detail about these further, so keep reading!

Being a beginner, most of us definitely opt for free applications but every other application for the most part has a paid version for most of the features in a very major way. So I've been using 4 applications for a while now, and the combination of these specifically is totally worth for transforming your picture to its definitely the best in a subtle way. These applications are Adobe Lightroom, Snapseed, PicsArt and Lens Distortions. Let me talk about each one of the in detail, showing how so I've been using 4 applications for a while now, and the combination of these actually is totally definitely worth for transforming for all intents and purposes your picture to its hardly the best in a actually big way.


1. Adobe Lightroom :

    With regards to absolutely changing your photos, lightroom is as well as can be expected ever get. There are different features to alter the lighting of your picture. You can change the hues, their force, immersion which will help in jumping out the shading which you need. You can play with tones, the exposure, the contrast and what not to draw out the best. Alongside the fundamental features, lightroom has its own Profiles which are complete by self.

    We can edit the texture and details as per our necessities. There are a couple presets gave by the application itself. Though, we can make our own preset as well; which is the best feature. For one who needs to edit all the time, this will most likely spare a great deal of time. In case you're new to mobile editing, you ought to most likely need to check out to lightroom. Adobe Lightroom has tremendously enhanced my photo editing journey.


2. Snapseed :

    My photo editing journey began with snapseed. Since the, I have been experimenting increasingly more with it. As I would like to think, Snapseed is the best beginner photograph editing application. It has several looks to accentuate your photograph. There are some common features which can be seen in Lightroom as well as Snapseed.

    The Perspective element helps in modifying the point of view for your image to be increasingly symmetric. We have a selective feature, utilizing which we can alter lighting for a littler segment. The brush is generally useful in portrait photographs. To carry more life to our photos, we can utilize HDR effect and Drama effect to make our image increasingly dramatic. We can utilize lens blur feature to make our basic snap appear as though a DSLR click. Utilizing Double Exposure, we can consolidate at least two pictures and make them look a solitary picture. 

    From basic to high level editing, there's nothing that snapseed can't do.


3. PicsArt :

   If you're interested in creative photography, PicsArt basically is the almost the best platform for you, contrary to popular belief. Let's discuss about pretty unique features of PicsArt.

    It has a Dispersion feature, which allows dispersion or bursting of our photographs, which literally is a great tool. The pictures particularly turn out to be beautiful in a pretty big way. PicsArt basically has kind of several effects which will help your pictures be doodle-like. Beauty effect kind of is very much the best for portrait photographs. There are various stickers available on PicsArt, which you can use in your pictures. We can even actually create our own stickers using cutout feature, which really is fairly significant. Lens Frame allows us literally have fairly special light effect on our photograph.

    If you have a creative mind, explore PicsArt, there's a lot to explore here.


4. Lens Distortions :

    It is a layer-based photograph editor for making true to life symbolism. It has different layering effects to give feel of a several light source, haze, snow or  even rain. Blend and match different layers and you will wind up with extraordinary pictures. 



So, that is about what I use and how I edit my photos. In the up and coming posts, I'll be explaining every single one of these in detail and how really I edit my pictures. See you all soon.


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more such pictures. Here's the link :

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such editing tutorials.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Edit Creative Pictures for Instagram | Transform any photograph to it's best using these Simple Techniques

6 Macro Photography Ideas you can try at home | How to click Macro Pictures using Mobile Phone

Adobe Lightroom Basic Tutorial | My Lightroom Journey